Skip to product information
1 of 1

XyliWhite™ Neem + Tea Tree Mouthwash - NOW® Solutions

XyliWhite™ Neem + Tea Tree Mouthwash - NOW® Solutions

Regular price $98.00
Regular price Sale price $98.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Please click for more information on Xylitol + Tea Tree + Neem

Product Description

NOW® XyliWhite™ Mouthwash is an effective fluoride-free oral rinse that works in unique ways to help you achieve a smile that’s healthier and brighter than ever before! XyliWhite™ Mouthwash gets its cleansing properties from xylitol - a naturally occurring sugar alcohol that has been shown in clinical studies to help promote oral hygiene, effectively rinsing debris, such as food particles, from mouth surfaces. By helping to maintain the mouth’s normal balance, Xylitol also helps to keep the enamel surface of teeth clean and fresh.

Neem and Tea Tree are combined in this mouthwash to provide additional oral care assistance.


Water (Aqua)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*
Glycerin and Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl
Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate

Natural Essential Oil Flavor Blend:

Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil
Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil
Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
Menthol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Seed Oil

Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
Sea Salt
Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Oil
Citric Acid *Certified Organic.

NOW® Solutions products are not tested on animals.

Special Precautions and Warnings

Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.

View full details